dimanche 18 novembre 2007

keith likes taking pictures


yet another left-over boboli post, but we leave tomorrow for rome so I wanted to take a second to show how much keith likes taking pictures....

it's sort of an inside joke because you would think that the ex-blogger, artist would be all about taking pictures while traveling but in some ways I hate it. ok, maybe not hate, but it is a combination of going out to art opening in detroit and taking pics for the blog and feeling like I missed out on the actual art because I was busy taking pictures. in that way I want to experience the places we see and not take pics...ok and also, I have a complex about people looking at me while taking pics in a foreign land....but anyways...thank goodness keith likes to take pics or we wouldn't have a lot of these good shots.
this day I was making fun with keith about him taking pictures and took many pictures of him taking pictures!...hahahaha..all in good fun!







so this brings me to keith's future....a tourist traveling with a tri-pod! well, not really, but there were many asians setting up tri-pods in the garden....very professional! I think keith was jealous. the illegal-goods street vendors sell tri-pods too...what is so illegal about tri-pods? they set up blankets with fake Gucci purses and then next to them are tri-pods??

ok, and this keith showing the vertical slope of the hill.

oh, love!

1 commentaire:

jessica a dit…

it sounds like you both are having a wonderful time. the food, the cities, the architecture, the love... it's all amazing. continue to enjoy and thanks for inviting us all to participate through your photos.